P12S seems to be running a test pattern and not following the sequence?

ezimnow

New elf
Looking for some insight….I am running a P12R controller and ws2811 pixels .
I created my mega tree in xlights and imported that file to LOR. I ran a test sequence with dip switch 4 up and the pixels seemed to work fine. I ran a sequence from xlights and that seemed correct..(Colors matched) as to what I config’d on xlights. I only have 5 sets connected to my controller at this time. I was able to get the lights to also work in LOR but now it seems that the lights are not following the sequence that’s running. They pixels are blue when they should be green or red or they are flashing different colors. It almost appears that they are running a “test” pattern. I checked to see If I shut off any programs in the back ground . Ie I shut down LOR to run the pixels in xlights and I still see what appears to be a “test” pattern. It’s not matching what I see in the sequence. I do have all 4 dip switches down on the P12r and Test is not enabled on the controller . Any ideas?

ezimnow

New elf
I have to check that again..when I first started it up my plan was to test it in LOR. When I started LOR up the Blue light came on. I killed the scheduler and then saw the DMX listener Disabled and then I had a red light. I assumed that I had it running correctly, now I'm not sure.