P2 - Pixlite Pixels - Remain On

zman

Full time elf
I have a string of 50 PixLite Pixels (TLS3001) connected to a P2.

When I set up the IP Config page to run the Test Pattern, reboot, it works fine.

When I set up the IP Config page to disable the Test Pattern and reboot the P2, all the pixels on that string are dimly lit white after the reboot.

I power cycled the controller, and when it comes back on, the pixels are in the same state. All pixels are dimly lit white.

What is causing this? I would assume that they should be off.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I would believe this to be an issue with the P2 and the P12 code as when i tested using some Minleon strings which are 3005 i got the same result. I have been told this is not the same issue when using a sandevices. So best bet is to email ed and make him aware of this issue

ecbailey

Full time elf
I have the same issue with rays tls3001 and my p2. Don't bother to try to use more than one universe of 3001 per output on the p2, it simply doesn't work. I'm thinking of getting a different controller to try solve the issue.

Ɠαяєтн

Mae gen i C.L.A.P ei heintus iawn
I am sure, as Fasteddy says, if you email Ed for Joshua Systems j1sales@joshua1systems.com, then I am sure he would be able to help. Just a simple firmware download rather going to the expense of a new control.

I have always found Ed to be very helpful.