Paypal

crazymofo

Apprentice elf
First timer buying from Ray, going to be paying via paypal. I’ve also never actually initiated a paypal payment manually, so sorry if this seems like a silly question.

An option popped up asking whether i wanted buyers protection, it is free for the buyer but passes on a fee to the seller. The other option is for friends and family, no fee. Which option does everyone use when paying by paypal? Not sure if ray includes this “fee” in his pricing when offering paypal?

cheers

crazymofo

Apprentice elf
Also do you make sure the address that he is sending to is on the proforma invoice or just email back to confirm payment and include address?

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
I say please include shipping to "My address" with the cheapest courier. My address is usually on the proforma

Red

l kill you
Ray is a fairly decent operator, never had an issue with his business Editi cat, always used paypal and never been an issue in the last 5 yrs of dealing with him

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
Never any issues with Ray.
Each time I've used payment protect feature.

Ray is a lot slower to ship via email/PayPal than Aliexpress it seems. Aliexpress have strict guides on sending out orders.