1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Personal website.

Discussion in 'Show Off Arena' started by BillInSoFL, Apr 9, 2012.

1. BillInSoFL

BillInSoFL Apprentice Elf

I've posted this on another site. Not sure how many of you make the rounds so I'm posting here too. I truly appreciate the assistance I've gotten from everyone on here and I plan on contributing as time goes on. You guys have been awesome.

Since I've been slowly growing my display I've never had a website to capture all of the details. Last year we added the RGB mega-tree and I hope this year will be a turning point for us in terms of growth and visitors.
    I've launched a website to chronicle my ongoing adventure. If you have a few seconds to check it out I'd appreciate feedback so I can make it better [​IMG]

Thanx!

Bill - www.christmas33021.com

2. AAH

AAH I love blinky lights :) Community Project Designer

Find Me On:
    Nice work Bill. Matt and Marquisite(Ryan) have a list of personal sites all linked on a page somewhere. I'm sure that you'll make it onto the list too now. I'm still nowhere near organised enough to get a page up.

3. DeeJai

DeeJai Is that Magic Smoke?!?

4. OP
    OP
    BillInSoFL

BillInSoFL Apprentice Elf

Thanx for the add! I plan on adding a links section also... just need to figure out where makes I can add it then some time to make it happen.