Event details

Event date
Saturday, Jun 8, 2024
Registration deadline
Tuesday, Jun 4, 2024
Maximum guests

Hoodlum

New elf
I know you are prob smash busy @Cranzy with organising all the stuff for tomorrow, taking deliveries (LOL), i can only imagine what might be involved in setting something like this up, i missed last years.
But... Is there any more info on the final itinerary / agenda / session / presenters / facilities ( parking, food ) / what to bring ( food, pencil ) / door prizes for the mini tomorrow?
(or just refer mainly to 2023 perth mini post?)
TY

Cranzy

Full time elf
I know you are prob smash busy @Cranzy with organising all the stuff for tomorrow, taking deliveries (LOL), i can only imagine what might be involved in setting something like this up, i missed last years.
But... Is there any more info on the final itinerary / agenda / session / presenters / facilities ( parking, food ) / what to bring ( food, pencil ) / door prizes for the mini tomorrow?
(or just refer mainly to 2023 perth mini post?)
TY
Hi,
Parking wise: you can park anywhere in Leederville (https://www.vincent.wa.gov.au/residents/parking/where-to-park/public-parking.aspx)
There is a parking lot basically right behind the venue where many of us park ..(although it is expensive, like +- $25-30)

Food wise: - the venue will be providing a morning tea. You order additional coffees if you need :) When we break for lunch, people go out and get whatever they are in the mood for, some of us stay at the venue and order food there.

They usually have pen and paper there. You are welcome to bring your own and also anything else you might have questions on (xlights, hardware, storage), maybe you want to show off something you made (that would be great).

People will arrive at around 8, so we will start with the welcome, introductions & group photo (@richardd will be glad to hear this - as every year we just forget).
@Johnnyboy will be doing a presentation on his first (massive) year journey & lessons learnt, he will also be bringing a little setup he made with different type pixels.
I will be doing a presentation on setup, mapping and importing sequences and also one on AI.
@paullyxmas76 will be there, so if you have any questions for him :)

Most attendees this year are not new to the hobby (last year over half was first year), so somebody will know something about any topic brought up.
We try to make it a mix between open table discussion and presentations.

Door prizes: We have had a good response from vendors as usual and everybody will receive atleast 5 door prizes and we have vendor discounts as well.

If you have any topic in mind you think you want to present or just would be interested in seeing, please send me a message and let me know :)

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
See you all....I will be open to any Questions and will presenting a few things I have learnt over the years, and the way I do things for my show ...but I'm sure there will be someone there to answer any questions you may have....it will be a great day and look forward to seeing you all there!

If there are any items that folk want to order off my site this evening .....I am happy to bring it to the mini tomorrow for you to collect...
Light IT UP LEDs Xmas

Johnnyboy

Full time elf
For parking I would recommend the one across the street on Frame Ct as the parking maxes out at $19.50/day, the car park behind Kailis Bros is same $3.30/hourly rate but no daily cap.
1717753394957.jpeg