Phil's Live stream will be on air 23rd and 24th

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
A Merry Christmas to all my friends and all the members on the forum.

2011 has been a interesting year for me and even into October i was not going to do a display, however numerous inquires from people i didn't even know prompted me to actually put something up.

My troubled run with some software is well documented elsewhere so we are again running Vixen 2.5.

All the incandescent fairy and icicle lights have finally been retired and this will be the last year of rope light.

I will take this opportunity to thank the forum management team for stepping up and keeping things boiling and to hardware guys for stepping in and filling a void.

The webcam is sitting on top of a 10 foot high pipe and is being blown around by the wind so apologies if it does wave around.

I have a couple videos but they have not yet been edited.

PS, i notice a bunch of PM's, i will get to them over this break.

All the best to all
Phil

lytnin

Full time elf
Great to hear from you Phil.

Looks like the Video feed might have died. Audio is still coming through though.

Working again.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Great to see you got your display up and running this year, it looks great. Hopefully you may get the bug again

mmais68569

New elf
What is the time difference between the live show site & the Eastern time zone in the US. I have been online off & on today & can not catch the show.

Mike

Bird

LOR user
mmais68569 said:
What is the time difference between the live show site & the Eastern time zone in the US. I have been online off & on today & can not catch the show.

Mike
It's eastern Australia so I believe that is an eight hour time difference sort of. They are 16 hours ahead of us. So our 9pm on12/23/11 is there 1pm 12/24/11.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
great to see you got pestered by unknown people to put your display you.
but then your a year behind with some of the goodies we have found an used in this years display.

have a great xmas an a happy new year

ps can only hear a mic, no music audio on your live stream
alec

PurpleNeons

New elf
Bird said:
mmais68569 said:

Mike
It's eastern Australia so I believe that is an eight hour time difference sort of. They are 16 hours ahead of us. So our 9pm on12/23/11 is there 1pm 12/24/11.

I've been trying to see too.....offline everytime I look....I am East Coast of US, so I think I need to look between 1am and 5am EST. I think thats right.