PHOTO OR IT NEVER HAPPENED

B_P_J

Full time elf
As the title says,
Ben really wanted this setup so we can post pictures of anything and everything we have been doing....
I got booted out of the 2015 ACL Sydney Mini
ycgK1Jm.jpg

Benslights

Dedicated elf
or was it like Lithgow said in chat???

(00:06:30) lithgowlights: it was not kicked out - he actually enjoyed It , turned to ben and said "Please Sir, can I have some more?"

B_P_J

Full time elf
Ok Ben, you were asking for it so see below:

My Christmas Controller Enclosure, yet to be installed, planning to have a rear panel with PSU's etc and fan cooled, the front panel i am planning on being swing mount so easy access to the rear, watch this space, i plan on doing some work in the upcoming weeks (time permitting)
Front View:
s18UPZd.jpg

Internal:
ABduccf.jpg

battle79

Full time elf
Either that or Molex Cat6a cable. Had fit that stuff off and it sucked. Foiled with drain wire and jacks that ground about 2 wires to the metal shroud unless you cut every wire shorter after punching down.

Can you tell it's still a bit raw. LOL

Cheers,
Rowan

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
That's got to be the best part of a $1000 enclosure. I could get about 300 of the ones that I use for that price.
It is a very very pretty stainless box though.

B_P_J

Full time elf
Thanks guys, your close guys, lol, its Siemon Cat6, and dont think i will be using it in here, not really long enough for what i want, i got lots of other Cat6 to use,
Alan i was very lucky with this one, it was a left over from a specific site request we ordered a few too many and i was lucky enough to get this one (extremely lucky)
Started planning in Visio so will try and put some plans as i go, scary part is all this stuff and no new lights yet, lol