1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Pigtail Seals

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by BundyRoy, Nov 20, 2017.

1. BundyRoy

BundyRoy Dedicated Elf

G'day all. Long time away but now getting back into it. I have inherited a bundle of the ray wu style 13.5 mm pigtails but I don't have enough of the waterproofing seals. Has anyone found a suitable replacement that can be found locally. I assume the seals do actually help waterproof the plug. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I figure I could order some next time I get anything of Ray but that may not be for a while, so a substitute would be good.

2. AAH

AAH I love blinky lights :) Community Project Designer

Find Me On:
    I have hundreds of them here. How many are you needing?

3. OP
    OP
    BundyRoy

BundyRoy Dedicated Elf

G'day Alan. Probably around 50 would cover it. I'm not worried though. I have more than enough to do anything I need this year. I will order some when I get other gear next year. It's not worth the effort at this time of year for a few bands. I was just wondering if there was an alternative that could be sourced locally.

4. AAH

AAH I love blinky lights :) Community Project Designer

Find Me On:
    There will be a source no doubt but I literally have hundreds of spares here.

5. OP
    OP
    BundyRoy

BundyRoy Dedicated Elf

Thanks for the kind offer Allan but on further inspection of my multitude of bags I found a bag of bands. I have just moved house twice in 6 months so things aren't as organised as I once was.