Pixad8 combo

ChristmasLover

New elf
Hmmmmm.

I have an older pixad8 combo. I cant ping the board via cmd, and the UBL returns this message: please reset device and invoke bootloader.... i Have SW1 set to XX11 which should have it set to 10.10.10.10....no connectivity....power is on and i have a flashing D0 and a constant D1 light....

Any idea how i can "talk" to the device? i do not own a Pickit3. Is this the only way to access putting new firmware on teh pic32? I was under the impression i could do this via ethernet and the UBL.

ChristmasLover

New elf
well i am able to ping 10.10.10.10 now but still no luck on the UBL seeing the board. getting please reset device and invoke bootloader.

robertt

New elf
ChristmasLover said:
Hmmmmm.

I have an older pixad8 combo. I cant ping the board via cmd, and the UBL returns this message: please reset device and invoke bootloader.... i Have SW1 set to XX11 which should have it set to 10.10.10.10....no connectivity....power is on and i have a flashing D0 and a constant D1 light....

Any idea how i can "talk" to th e device? i do not own a Pickit3. Is this the only way to access putting new firmware on teh pic32? I was under the impression i could do this via ethernet and the UBL.

You are trying to connect with the bootloader within seconds after the reboot?
Firmware upgrade's can only be handled by the ubl as far as I Know...

Greetings, robert

ChristmasLover

New elf
Yeah I am hitting the connect button just after powering on unit....before the d1 light goes constant. Get same error.