Pixel colour reversing question - Red and Green swapped

Maple

New elf
Hi folks, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction here. I and just getting into pixels this year, and starting to get these set-up.

I'm using WS2812b strips 30led/m @5V, running off a pixlite 4 using vixen v3.10.

I am planning on using these as arches, and just wanted to get the pixlite talking to vixen and see if I could get some blinky-action happening the other day. set up one strip as 2 x 75 pixel arches. everything all set up and pushed some test sequences through and noticed that red in vixen gives a Green output on the pixels, and vice-versa. Blue and white are ok.

Is this something in vixen, or in the pixlite that I can re-order how this comes out - it will get a bit confusing when I try to integrate this into existing sequences.

dale82

Senior elf
I know that with J1systems controllers you can change the orientation (RGB, BGR, RGB Etc) in the controller Config. and you can also change it in LSP. One would assume that it would be the same for Pixlite controllers and Vixen.

AussieDoug

Full time elf
When in the Advatek assistant you have to click on the "advanced" part and that will expand to show all the outputs. From there you can change each output to whichever RGB orientation suits your needs.