Pixel Matrix Config Help

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
dougd said:
Personally ive been happy with using 12vdc strip over the years and doubt my audience would even notice or care if i had used 5vdc or 12vdc strip, im looking for the best bang for my buck. But now the 2811B 30 LED/m strip from ray is very tempting at only $32 compared to that of the 12vdc strip which is $30 so it can be hard to choose, either way there is choice for you.

Eddy, you have a link to that strip, cant find it for some reason.

I agree Doug

Here is the link

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/BLACK-PCB-5m-DC5V-WS2812B-led-pixel-srip-IP68-30pcs-WS2812B-M-with-30pixels-reverse-protection/701799_926778326.html

robt

Apprentice elf
These look great, fairly new to the board, does anyone know how the group buys work? I read some of the stickies in the group buy threads, and i haven't seen any recent ones, i posted a message asking if they happen anymore, but no response. How are people buying these now, do people just pay the extra $20 for shipping for a single?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Group buys take a bit of work to organse so they dont happen too often. So most of the stuff discussed is bought direct form the guys that design and build this stuff so its a fairly cheap investment for what you get anyway