pixel pushing season.

Discussion in 'The Family Room' started by scamper, Aug 22, 2017.

1. scamper

scamper Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    Well I have heard that comment thrown around a fair bit, and until now have never thought much about it.
    That is until this year when I managed to get some stuff in the Boscoyo bulk buy.
    Now after near on 3000 pixels later and my fingers worn down to almost stumps, I understand what it means.
    Also I know I really am glad that Boscoyo is not a local company that I can drop into and purchase more props.
    I love how it looks, works and all. But I am really over the pushing of pixels.
    This year I am done and all I have to do is finish all the wiring and then adding to the sequences, safe in the knowledge that I don't have to push any more.
    OK, that is unless I finish all of the above with time to spare. because did I mention the bulk buy... I do have icicles that I haven't even started along with a heap of singing bulbs and candy canes and more strips..... NOOOOO. What was I thinking?

Boof63, Doctor_007 and QldKing(Brad) like this.
  2. algerdes

algerdes Al Gerdes

There are reasons why many have designed everything from pixel-pliers to elaborate "pushers". My favorite is the use of a drill press, turned off of course, to push the pixels into strips. (This actually works really good.)

Welcome to the ranks of the pixel-wounded.

marmalade likes this.