pixels from Etop lighting

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
Paul Zhang is ETOP. Can't recommend him enough. Bought from him over 3 years without an issue

TANSA

Sparky with Blinky Lights ;-)
Generous elf
Read the description carefully and send him an email if you have questions.
And I have not had a problem
I have only had good dealings with Tom

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
I bought 10k pixels last year but I use meanwell PSU. Pixels, you'll have no issues

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
I have also purchased pixels from Etop (and other vendors). You mentioned a very large order just be mindful of potential import duty’s and taxes and if your prepared to wait 6 to 8 weeks you may want to ask about boat shipping which would be considerably cheaper than air shipping.

The other option you have is to make a smaller purchase of say 500 pixels as a sample and see if you like the quality etc.
Don’t also forget about ordering pigtails etc and if you already know which props you are going to make consider ordering custom count strings to suit these props.

Nojoy

Full time elf
I bought 3000 12v pixels from Paul and Tom earlier this year. Emailed directly for best price, chose shipping via boat (slow but cheap) and paid via PayPal friends and family. Tom was fantastic to work with, and had no qualms using the friends and family (no insurance if not delivered) based on their years of interactions with this forum and the xlights community.

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights
I've got an order of 1000 12v clear pixels on their way, their quality is pretty good, the only thing better is their customer service.
Nice heavy wiring, and the distances between pixels is generous.