Pixels in Lightshow Pro

grungle25

Apprentice elf
Hi All

I hope this is a stupid question but is there any option in Lightshow Pro itself (without using nutcracker) to create a "Twinkle" effect with random colours? Am I right in thinking all I can do is single colour or two colour RGB blend?

I have a mini mega tree with 750 pixels and would like to have the "twinkle" or "shimmer" effects use the power of the pixels to create lots of different colours....randomly.

Thanks

Glenn

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
I am pretty sure if you choose white, you will get the random colours. I believe it is a bug that most of us don't want fixed.

NOTE: there is an issue with both twinkle and shimmer in the latest version.

kane

Dedicated elf
Kaden said:
I am pretty sure if you choose white, you will get the random colours. I believe it is a bug that most of us don't want fixed.
Very true - a lot of us use that "undocumented feature", so if they decide to fix it, we'll then need them to add a new feature to do a multicolour twinkle.

That being said, I'm pretty sure that the random colour effect is with twinkle only. Shimmer does flash white from memory?

grungle25

Apprentice elf
Thanks for all the replies. I am now using Macros and hope to create some cool effects.