pixlite 16 mk2 eco

hello!
new to all of this.
need some help!

think ,my pc is talking to my board as when i do the test on the config page the red led flashes slow or fast depending on test that is selected.

leds are connected to board, i either get the very first led on, or none at all???

any help will be much appreciated.

wackojacko

New elf
First off Welcome!
What software are you using on the PC side?
What is the configuration like?
What voltage is your system & pixels?

Have you checked to makes sure the configuration of the pixlite is allowing more than one pixel to operate?

As much info about even the most seemingly irrelevant details will help in debugging!

hi,
thanks for the welcome.
i have x lights to use, but have not used this as of yet on my lights as cannot get the config part on the advateck page to work my leds.

i have a 12 v power supply a set of ws2811 ( also 12v ) connected into out put 1 on my board.
arrows on the string are pointing in the right direction ( away from the board )
leds are wired up..red, gap, green then blue.

start universe i 1, start channel is 1, number of pixels is set to 50

wackojacko

New elf
Can you try using the built in test function?
"press and hold the ‘Factory IP’ button on the board for 3 seconds (after the controller is already running) or turn it on remotely from the “Test” tab in the Assistant"
You should get a colour scrolling effect

no, nothing at all when i do that?

red flashing light on the boards changes speed when select non live or a colour, so im assuming the pc is talking to the board.

no effects at all on the pixels?

Last edited:

wackojacko

New elf
Okay.
In the config have you set it to the correct pixel type?
Perhaps jump on the live chat to get a faster response?