Pixlite 16 not powering up

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
My pixlite 16 has stopped working. When I power it up the status and power lights flash very briefly then nothing. There is 12.4v at both sides of the board so it's not the power supply. I checked the logic fuse and its not broken. Still no resistance through fuse (500mA logic fuse) so fuse intact. Can't think of what else it could be unless it's one of the chips. But which one. Is there another fuse somewhere besides the little cylinder one between the power inputs. Any help, much appreciated.

It's a pixlite 16 ver 3.3.

livetoride

Full time elf
I had the same issue, packed it up from last year and it worked for a couple of days then stopped. I had to force bootloader. I didn't have power LEDs either.

Even try to power it on 5v? Or change what bank the logical power is coming from?

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
I've been working through tests with Luke. It's not looking good. I've tried to force bootloader and that doesn't work. Will see what Luke says tomorrow but I think it may be all over before it even began.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Looks like a damaged the CPU due to a short over the data line. It's off to advatek today for repairs.