Play Music on FM

christmasmatt

New elf
is this legit?
When I click the link, I see this:

View attachment 24629

So given it is the exact ad I bought form absolutely.

This is the same as the CZE-05B linked in the other thread, just with a different badge on it.

Attachments

• IMG_5081.jpeg
    IMG_5081.jpeg
    368.6 KB · Views: 6

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
I can't comment on the legitimacy of the ad, however Aliexpress does have buyer protection built into it. It is advertising the same unit as all the others.

christmasmatt

New elf
I can't comment on the legitimacy of the ad, however Aliexpress does have buyer protection built into it. It is advertising the same unit as all the others.
do you know of any other good Fm transmitters for a bit less? I only need about 100 - 200m.

do you think Ali express is worth the extra $20?

KiwiPhil

Full time elf

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf

Locks

New elf
Hi guys

First time show set up here, this is probably a silly question but any thoughts why im not getting any audio output on my Kulp 16a/b. Im only going out via the 3.5mm plug to headphones to test. Sequence has audio in xlights and lights are all good working at the moment? Is there something i havent enabled on the fpp?

Thanks

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Check the FPP Settings-> Audio/Video page and make sure the correct audio device is selected

1701426161356.png

Locks

New elf
Yeah i was pretty sure i did. I might remove it then re upload it again to cancel that out at least. Thank mate

vk3heg

Full time elf
I think I’ll go with the Ali Express because it's a lot cheaper. I'm probably only gonna use it for next year. Thanks for your help though.

Your choice, but there is a reason the CZE units are recommended... My first year of using a cheap device (One that plugged into a cigarette socket), as a total balls up... It was lucky to make it across the road, and there was 6 meters to even get to the foot path.

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
You have the "Audio Output Mixer Device" set to PCM.. Try "speaker".
Te PCM device is the correct output when using the inbuilt i2s audio adaptor as part of the K16AB board. The BBB's do not have an onboard sound card and as such do not have 'Speaker' available like a Pi.

After checking with @Lcoks in chat last night, the audio files were indeed missing on the system.

vk3heg

Full time elf
Te PCM device is the correct output when using the inbuilt i2s audio adaptor as part of the K16AB board. The BBB's do not have an onboard sound card and as such do not have 'Speaker' available like a Pi.

After checking with @Lcoks in chat last night, the audio files were indeed missing on the system.

That was the first thing I noticed.. But yeah, not having the media files there will do that.... o_O