Poll: Do you live in a dead end street?

Do you live in a dead end street?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Romerio

New elf
Not a cul de sac, but only have houses one one side of the street, across the road is a nature reserve/park, If it came to it, I'm sure I could convert the street to a One-Way for a night times to assist traffic flow.

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
My street is a dead end. No one ever comes down it :(
Oh wait. Mis read the question. I live (almost) at the end of a long court. The other issue I have is it is at the back of the estate so don’t really get a lot of passerby traffic.

JPB

Full time elf
We live in a cul-de-sac, as was our previous house where I also did a display.
We only get a handful of cars each night so traffic is not an issue and I am happy about that.

Nuzzy

Apprentice elf
We live on a road that leads to 2 other cul-de-sac’s and nothing else. There is a round-a-bout at the end of the road and on a busy night we might get around 50 cars go past. We live in a small town with around 4000 people in the entire shire, around 1000 of that being in the main town so it’s never going to get absolutely chaos here.

Tonyf1949

New elf
We live in a cul de sac with 12 houses and all houses do big displays. Fortunate to have a dual lane road at bottom that is not busy at all and has a large centre medium strip for cars to park. We close our street off completely in the last week of Christmas as we had about 1000 people walking up and down. Too dangerous with cars. Don’t promote the lights

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
We live in a cul de sac with 12 houses and all houses do big displays. Fortunate to have a dual lane road at bottom that is not busy at all and has a large centre medium strip for cars to park. We close our street off completely in the last week of Christmas as we had about 1000 people walking up and down. Too dangerous with cars. Don’t promote the lights
Still waiting to see video ;)

Ellis

Naughty Elf
I voted no.
Our Street is open at each end and unfortunately we can't close it off due to having to allow traffic through if needed.
Having said that, if people are not coming to visit the Christmas lights we have zero traffic other than neighbours and the odd visitor, as we are tucked away in the end of our estate.