Possible Boscoyo Studio Bulk Buy from the US

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
James70818 said:
djgra79 said:
Thanks James, put me down as interested as I'm looking to build a megatree next year!
Can I ask why airfrieght? It seems so much more expensive and in April/May, waiting an extra 4-6 weeks (product manufactured in China?) is not so bad...

Cheers, Graham

The cost of the freight isn't that bad. Is it worth taking 6-8 weeks to arrive? Not in my opinion and you can have it in a week or so. The shipper we use is consolidating air freight so it is a regular trip for them. This won't go on a passenger plane.

I design and make all of our products her in our facility in Louisiana, USA. We can control the quality of everything and can even make custom stuff for you. Such as Binny's Koala Bear! I'm in the Zoom meeting on Wednesday nights most of the time but I might start trying to get on the Friday one you guys have.

James
Cheers, thanks for the info. Will have a look at what's on offer and start saving $$$

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
Binny said:
Can we have multiple boxes up to the value of $1000, or is that being naughty.

If you have multiply boxes to the same address in that shipment then you will get fought out, just send to a friends house.

I will be buying. Need some icicle and megatree straps.

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Geez haven't even finished this years display may be interested in few months needs a break and let my wallet fill a little lol

Binkles

Full time elf
I'm likely to be getting a few things, do your singing RGB trees come in the smaller size? I'm looking at making a tree as well, so yeah, I'm hoping to get some. Work also wants me to do some for there site, so I will get them looking at the site as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk