Possible Boscoyo Studio Bulk Buy from the US

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Hmmm...... now I need to work out a way to get theses over to NZ once they arrive in Oz if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
Snap, I'm in NZ too so we may be able to work something out.

Keen to get strip bulbs and other assorted items.

Kev

arw01

Full time elf
I think you guys should just buy James and his wife some airline tickets and he could use the extra baggage fees to bring it all over :) 50lbs of strips per bag is a lot of strips and I am not sure how many cubic feet of coro that could be :)

James70818

New elf
arw01 said:
I think you guys should just buy James and his wife some airline tickets and he could use the extra baggage fees to bring it all over :) 50lbs of strips per bag is a lot of strips and I am not sure how many cubic feet of coro that could be :)

50lbs of strips is only about 220 strips!
:)

gerry

Senior elf
James,

When you have more details - please also post on the other forums such as xlights fb etc . Would hate to have people (and/or myself :) )miss out because the 'Unread posts since last visit' or similar does not show the post as occasionally happens

James70818

New elf
gerry said:
James,

When you have more details - please also post on the other forums such as xlights fb etc . Would hate to have people (and/or myself :) )miss out because the 'Unread posts since last visit' or similar does not show the post as occasionally happens

I can do that. Can a list of Australian based sites get started. I don't know other sites that may be used by you guys. To make this work it will take a large order. xLights FB and LOR FB should be the main ones I think but I'm sure there are others.

James