Possible Boscoyo Studio Bulk Buy from the US

JJHaa

New elf
logandc99 said:
Hmmm...... now I need to work out a way to get theses over to NZ once they arrive in Oz if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, if there's a way to get them to NZ i'll be very keen.

James70818

New elf
Hello Everyone and thank you for expressing interest in a Bulk Buy with Boscoyo Studio. We have been working with several shipping companies but none of them would do what I wanted. However, I have found one that is going to be a better fit for this. They use the weight and weight only to determine our shipping rate! This means that we can ship a 24"x48"x6" box that weighs 15 pounds for $115.00 USD compared to $500 or more by other carriers like FedEx and UPS. The other added benefit is I don't have to do a Bulk Buy to make this happen. It can be a single order but the shipping will be a little more but not much. They are giving us a volume break on this order since that is what we requested.

This works great on the Coro items since they are bulky in size but very light weight! Mounting strips may still need to ship through the USPS if we can fit it in a flat rate box as this is still the cheapest way to ship a single order. We will handle each order individually and package them the best way to save on shipping.

We will announce the opening of the buy soon and the what to do to place an order.

Thanks,
James

scamper

Dedicated elf
James70818 said:
Hello Everyone and thank you for expressing interest in a Bulk Buy with Boscoyo Studio. We have been working with several shipping companies but none of them would do what I wanted. However, I have found one that is going to be a better fit for this. They use the weight and weight only to determine our shipping rate! This means that we can ship a 24"x48"x6" box that weighs 15 pounds for $115.00 USD compared to $500 or more by other carriers like FedEx and UPS. The other added benefit is I don't have to do a Bulk Buy to make this happen. It can be a single order but the shipping will be a little more but not much. They are giving us a volume break on this order since that is what we requested.

This works great on the Coro items since they are bulky in size but very light weight! Mounting strips may still need to ship through the USPS if we can fit it in a flat rate box as this is still the cheapest way to ship a single order. We will handle each order individually and package them the best way to save on shipping.

We will announce the opening of the buy soon and the what to do to place an order.

Thanks,
James
If you have to separate it into different sized box's, then is it possible to ship to different states in Australia.
I only ask as in WA we are still over 3000km away from Sydney and Melbourne and the freight to here costs almost as much.
If we could get a bulk order sent to someone here they could possibly organise distribution from here.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Thanks for the update James.
So does this mean that if you just want to buy strip, then you don't need to wait for the bulk buy as such, as it will end up being same price as it is currently?

James70818

New elf
If you have to separate it into different sized box's, then is it possible to ship to different states in Australia.
I only ask as in WA we are still over 3000km away from Sydney and Melbourne and the freight to here costs almost as much.
If we could get a bulk order sent to someone here they could possibly organise distribution from here.

I don't know if making a mini group buy will do anything special with the shipping price. The reason I say that is, they gave me a chart and it simply list the destination country and in this case Australia is only one column and then it ask for the weight. So our goal is to keep all packages under 66 pounds. It doesn't care what region of Australia you are in. There could be some small cost savings if you keep it under 66 pounds and under $1000 AUS but I think it will be minimal.

James

James70818

New elf
I have also requested shipping information on New Zealand as well. I hope to have an answer on that soon.

Thanks,
James

James70818

New elf
djgra79 said:
Thanks for the update James.
So does this mean that if you just want to buy strip, then you don't need to wait for the bulk buy as such, as it will end up being same price as it is currently?

We are still looking for the best way to ship strips to Australia. Right now the USPS flat Rate boxes are the best value. We have some new boxes from them and I need to see what my maximum number of strips are that can fit into it. I will post my findings and we can go from there.

Thanks,
James

James70818

New elf
JJHaa said:
logandc99 said:
Hmmm...... now I need to work out a way to get theses over to NZ once they arrive in Oz if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, if there's a way to get them to NZ i'll be very keen.

Well here is a first! They group all NZ packages with the packages going to Asia! It is actually cheaper to ship to NZ than AUS. For the same 20 pound box shipped to NZ it would be around $98 US. We would still group them together with our freight shipment to the shipping consolidator.

James