Possible Boscoyo Studio Bulk Buy from the US

scamper

Dedicated elf
James70818 said:
If you have to separate it into different sized box's, then is it possible to ship to different states in Australia.
I only ask as in WA we are still over 3000km away from Sydney and Melbourne and the freight to here costs almost as much.
If we could get a bulk order sent to someone here they could possibly organise distribution from here.

I don't know if making a mini group buy will do anything special with the shipping price. The reason I say that is, they gave me a chart and it simply list the destination country and in this case Australia is only one column and then it ask for the weight. So our goal is to keep all packages under 66 pounds. It doesn't care what region of Australia you are in. There could be some small cost savings if you keep it under 66 pounds and under $1000 AUS but I think it will be minimal.

James

At this end it could work out to be a larger saving though. As it could cost almost as much to get it shipped from Sydney to Perth as it is from USA to Perth.

James70818

New elf

At this end it could work out to be a larger saving though. As it could cost almost as much to get it shipped from Sydney to Perth as it is from USA to Perth.

My shipping cost for you to get the package is the same if you live in Perth or Sydney. The shipper doesn't care as they classify shipping to all of Australia for the same cost.

James

logandc99

Dedicated elf
James70818 said:
JJHaa said:
logandc99 said:
Hmmm...... now I need to work out a way to get theses over to NZ once they arrive in Oz if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, if there's a way to get them to NZ i'll be very keen.

Well here is a first! They group all NZ packages with the packages going to Asia! It is actually cheaper to ship to NZ than AUS. For the same 20 pound box shipped to NZ it would be around $98 US. We would still group them together with our freight shipment to the shipping consolidator.

James

That is a first for sure.! And great to hear [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noel Richards

Full time elf
heathwithnoteeth said:
just wondering if this is still going ahead?

cheers

James agree with comment wandering if still going on I'm going away in 5 days OS for 5 weeks so will place a order if going ahead, like what I see.

Regards
Noel

I'm also keen James... Strips for a mega tree as a minimum, heading to the website now to make a bit of a list if you are still going ahead with this bulk buy...

Bryan H

Bryan
Just brought a bit of stuff from boscoyo. Anything to reduce the postage, especially when the Aussie dollar is more competitive...

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
hammo131 said:
Just brought a bit of stuff from boscoyo. Anything to reduce the postage, especially when the Aussie dollar is more competitive...

which forwarding service did you use to get them delivered to Aus (future reference in case the bulk buy doesn't go ahead)

Bryan H

Bryan
It was sent USPS priority.. $65. It wasn't that bad. Just crap with the exchange rate.. boscoyo will ship to Australia..