Possible Boscoyo Studio Bulk Buy from the US

Noel Richards

Full time elf
Depends on size of object, I purchased from someone else and got HoHoHoed of when I paid a charge and later sent a further bill to ship as it was more. Ended up costing me 3 times the amount of what I bought in shipping.

Noel

Bryan H

Bryan
Well James, Just purchased a number of items from you for a 32 strand mega tree and a few of those modular matrix panels... I knew the postage would be high because of the length... Guys, if you want to buy from James, You get great service. I know that he is looking at other ways to get items to Australia, but I can't see how he can, unless he ships it across and not fly it.

I will be back for more, this is my 2nd order and have a few more to complete during the year.

Hammo

Bryan H

Bryan
Hey Heath.

The cost was $110us for the postage... This was a heavy order and I will let you know how it arrives flat pack or tube.

James sent it with a tracking number within a few hours of getting the paypal for the postage.

I spent $185us on the mega tree stuff and other items, plus $110us Postage.

Almost $400.00 but this is all going to be (i hope) one of costs for my display.

Hammo

yeah i love the service from Shannon and James...

I have got stuff from them before, but had it shipped in the US, so i could pick it up when i went there.

cheers.

Noel Richards

Full time elf
Just wandering how heavy as I am looking at around a $600 order so I'm looking at a big order about 15 things from the Mega Tree parts to large board for a 4 X 8 foot.

Regards
Noel

hammo131 said:
Hey Heath.

The cost was $110us for the postage... This was a heavy order and I will let you know how it arrives flat pack or tube.

James sent it with a tracking number within a few hours of getting the paypal for the postage.

I spent $185us on the mega tree stuff and other items, plus $110us Postage.

Almost $400.00 but this is all going to be (i hope) one of costs for my display.

Hammo

Bryan H

Bryan
:D :D :D :D My new mega tree has arrived from Boscoyo..... It was packaged well... it took 14 days to get here with 4 days at customs due to some reason....

Attachments

• _DSC5994.JPG
    _DSC5994.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 21

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
sweet @hammo131

So... How'd you get it delivered to Aus and how much did postage cost?
Looks like you've got the same things I'm after - tree strips and those 4*42 column matrix

Seeing as the bulk buy doesn't seem to be happening...

Bryan H

Bryan
US$110 to get it here, but that was due to the weight... other items I have got have been half that for postage.

James70818

New elf
Sorry I don't get on this site a lot but we have been working out the bugs on getting the packages to AUS. We have done 2 shipments now with the freight consolidator. One of them was to France and the other was to AUS. We also are about to send a 2nd order to AUS to test a few changes. We are pleased with the service.

I will post the information in a day or so on how we are going do the bulk buy and what you need to do to order. We will leave the bulk buy open until the end of April.

Thanks,
James