Problem Exporting to new LOR S5

Bizywk

New elf
Hi. I've just tried xLights v2019.64 for the first time and LOVE IT. I'm an old LOR guy and still early in the learning curve, but the xLights GUI looks clean and fairly intuitive. Unfortunately, I just invested heavily in the new LOR software thinking it was just a simple upgrade and not a whole new software set. Now I'm out of time before the holiday and stuck to LOR until at least after Christmas.

PROBLEM: I'm desperately trying to convert a few purchased xLights sequences from .fseq format to .LORedit format but my results using the convert function are problematic - perhaps because it's limited to outputting the converted sequence to .lms format? I'm not sure if my results are unique or similar to others, but here's what happens:

DETAILS: I've tried 3 sequences so far that all start off rendering and playing flawlessly within xLights. I close the sequence and attempt to convert it to LOR format. It seems to take quite a while to convert the .fseq file and freezes often. About 70% of the time the xLights convert function appears to complete the migration to .LMS format, but LOR SE v.5 has only accepted those converted files once out of about 30+ tries.

As I tinker with different export options and approaches, the range of errors goes from xLights freezing up during the initial conversion from .fseq to .lms, to mostly just a plain rejection in LOR S5 as it fails to open the converted file. Sometimes I get as far as LOR asking for me to choose a preview file, but most of the time I get stopped earlier in the process due to a file size error (Below).

My xLights sequences are paid packages from PPD. While they don't have a huge or complicated layout, I've even tried trimming them down to a single prop prior to converting with mostly the same end results. Only once did the process work. Thankfully, it was on a 16 strand x 50 pixel tree but I can't point to any reason why that was the only time.

Any Ideas on how I can fix my export problem? Background details below.

Thanks
Bizywk

Background:
Old LOR guy and New xLights user
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v.1903
Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
OpenGL version: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 388.13
xLights v. 2019.64 64b
Light-O-Rama S5 Sequencer Version 5.3.10 Pro Edition

Most common error: "Error getting size of file E:\Light O Rama\Sequences\Christmas\S5 Sequences\Christmas Vacation\Original\Pixel Pro Displays\ChristmasVac PPD Edits\Arches Only\Christmas Vacation.lms Unable to load the sequence!"

Bizywk