Problems importing Nutcracker in LSP 2.5

jaywalk101

New elf
Hey Sean,

I think I've found some bugs with the LSP outputs. I have made several effects and have imported them into LSP 2.5. For the most part, the effects seem to be working. The only problem I'm seeing is that the end of the effect is not in line with the rest of the effect. I went ahead and just made a video to show what I'm talking about. I hovered around the areas with my mouse that seem to buggy. I also noticed the BMP thumbnail is not working either... Thanks for all your help once again! Here's the video: http://youtu.be/g39KUEqHs70

Just a quick update.. I tried downgrading back to LSP 2.0 and its still doing the same thing. It seems like this may have started happening when you updated the effects to include Fade In and Fade out, and more colors, etc.... Thanks!

smeighan

Dedicated elf
i agree it does look like a bug. i will look into this probably sometime next week.

i am trying to get single strand effects ready for general use by this friday. i need to work
1) gallery copy doesnt work
2) cant page thru gallery
3) vertical matrix not working

i am guessing i will be taking a couple of weeks getting stability and polishing the effects.

mick8248

Full time elf
Not sure if this has been discussed before, but have not been able to find any posts, when I over write my user pattern file with the one produced with nutcracker I loose all my pevious saved patterns, is there some way to merge the two files together so as to keep the patterns I have already saved in LSP?