Programmable outdoor tree lights

thespixxyq

New elf
Hi! I am very new to this Christmas lighting - I have only experience with programming WS201X strips. I just discovered this forum because here in my small European country does't exist anything like this.
But my question is rather about buying Christmas lights. Do you have any idea how should I search for outdoor lights for 20m tall tree? Is there even something like this? I don't even need RGB - just single color is ok but each light independently programmable. My idea is to have multiple strings running from top to bottom.

I have seen some example lights in AusChristmasLighting manual, but would you recommend something specific for me?
Also how would you wire it? Each 20m top-to-bottom string independently or group them like by 4?

If I forgot anything, feel free to ask me, I can provide more details.

Thank you in advance!

scamper

Dedicated elf
Hi and welcome to ACL.
I don't believe you will get single colour controlled lights as it would be uneconomical (I could be wrong)
Do some research on mega trees. there are many build threads that will show you how it's done and what you need.
If you haven't already, download and read the 101 manual as that is very helpful for getting started.
Also look in the media section on this site, there are heaps of videos on almost every subject to do with building and controlling lights.
Most importantly.... Have fun :D

thespixxyq

New elf
Great, I will surely look up those mega tree build threads.
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! :)