Friday, Apr 22, 2022
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
B bpratt 1
C crazymofo 1
B BAZMick 1
AngieHarrison AngieHarrison 1
Jayxdallis Jayxdallis 1
John_82 John_82 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Johnno Johnno 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Jarrad33 Jarrad33 1
Melinda Melinda 2
N nigelwyreema 1 Spoiler content hidden.
R Reeju1655 1 Spoiler content hidden.
C cbush 1
M miked 1
B Boomer#6 1
Giles1 Giles1 1
Domestos Domestos 1

Johnno

Love Blinky Blink
Just to let everyone know who is coming to the Brisbane Mini, I will have a small range of props for sale - Stars, Snowflakes, Spinners, Candy Canes, Spider, Lego talking heads. I will have Card payment options there as well. See you all there.

Rick33

New elf
I have to pull out, I have the spicy cough :(

have fun!
I might get a complex soon. At Christmas you were "working" when we were going to pop around to see the display, and now this. 😅. In all seriousness, hope it isn't bad Phil & you are on top of it soon.

Rick33

New elf
Just to let everyone know who is coming to the Brisbane Mini, I will have a small range of props for sale - Stars, Snowflakes, Spinners, Candy Canes, Spider, Lego talking heads. I will have Card payment options there as well. See you all there.
hey Johnno, do you have anything else in the way of Halloween props? I like the 3 eyed cauldron in one of the other posts.

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
The stage is set and the floors cleaned, we have the new building up so the site will look a little different from last year but we are still the 3rd driveway on the south side of Mica from the lights at Cobalt Street.
By the looks of the forecast it'll be wet but much warmer than last year 😁

bpratt

Senior elf
Looking good, numbers down slightly, but that should hopefully mean we'll all get to ask those questions we've been wondering about for a while.

I like those props that were brought along today.

bpratt

Senior elf
another great Mini thanks to @BAZMick @Superman and @Jarrad33 for getting it going again.

@Johnno for bringing down your car load of props, which were well received.

Good start to the year, and I'm sure there were a few that were very happy to bring stuff along to be 'sorted out'. :)

Would love to see a 'build party' later on this year, and would be happy to help out in some way to get something going... I think it's time that someone else stepped up to get these things happening for our community of Christmas lights nutters. :)

miked

New elf
I agree. Another successful mini. Thanks BAZMick , Superman and Jarrad33 .Really appreciate the time and effort you guys put in to get it up and running and in sharing your knowledge with us. Thanks also to Johnno for bringing down his vast array of props for us to check out. They are an amazing product. Thanks also to you guys who donated lucky door prizes. Very generous and much appreciated.

Rick33

New elf
Yeah thanks a lot Johnno for bringing those props. Just what I need, another 1110 pixels to push j/k. 😄
They look good on the house, I put them up yesterday when we got home. One pushed today, one to go. And I'm going to say, a little easier to push then the coro props.
Thanks for letting us all invade again Baz, and thanks to Steve, Jarrad and Johnno for the presentations.