Question or suggestion for xlights team.

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
First of all I must thank xlights team for you're great software and ongoing updates and improvements, thanks heaps . ps loving the roll the dice button on effects WOW. We are truly blessed
Anyways my predicament of late has been during generating custom models wich in itself is amazing for me too be able to do and an awesomeness capability .
I have just completed a large wire frame of shooting stars of 2811 nodes and once again thanks to xlights is amazing !
But during the process of generating custom model had some interference from neville the black cat ! (Named after Kingswood country black statue! Lol)
So yes due to my pixels being very close together like all of my custom models it seems unable to generate custom models automatically . No problems am happy to select each node separately. So my first attempt at current model was going great in the morning of this particular day got to about 200 nodes of 314 and had to stop go do some work. Then later that day resumed got too 296 of 314 bulbs and disaster occurred Neville decided to walk across keyboard ! Information lost so nevermind next day similar scenario except when arrived home to finish the job windows decided to upgrade crap ! frustration has set in now! So waited till had enough time too do entirely and had too listen too naughty neville the black cat meowing constantly at back door until I finished !
So as to my suggestion is it possible to be able to save progress on manually selecting bulbs please .
I am truly grateful for your time and efforts even if not .
Once again thanks heaps xlights
Cheers

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Put Neville in the Kingswood? Or donate him to the nuns?