Rare photo opportunity

Habbosrus

Back again
Ssshhhhhh! Be very quiet or you may startle it.

I'm thinking of sending this one to the National Geographic people! The rarely seen, let alone photographed, teenage university student helping its father!!! What makes this photo so special is that it was taken before noon!?!?!?
Note the puzzled look on its face. I'm not entirely sure this one was awake. It may have actually been sleep walking!
This was indeed a rare opportunity. I tried to change to video mode to get some footage of it moving, but when I looked up it was gone! Knowing the creatures habits, I caught up with it in its more common habitat. Staring into the wide open fridge whilst scratching itself and yawning ;)
This has been a long weekend of miracles. Firstly the Mrs helping yesterday by painting the frame for the new matrix and today's events have just blown me away :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    669.7 KB · Views: 81

logandc99

Dedicated elf
I had heard stories of such a creature's existence but thought they were just myths and fairy tales. Remarkable that you managed to snap a clear photo of it in the wild - although I understand they are said to move quite slowly during the day as they are normally nocturnal.

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
this is the second one i have seen the other one was beside the unicorn the fairys a bucket pixey dust and an honest Politician lol

DrNeutron

Just starting in this crazy hobby
There is an easy explanation for all this habbo!:

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

;)

#1mate

364 Days building 1 night admiring.
Steve,
Do you walk on water or does the water part for you path?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
But what was the quality of its work, if its is anything like the one that lives around my place then you will actually see that the brain was not working and it was actually just sleep walking. I see no sign of an ipad or mobile phone in that image so normally these creatures will not move far away from this so it must have been sleep walking.