Ray-Wu waterproof power supplies

tooms

12v4life
I received another 4 of these today from Ray, to compliment the 6 I'm using already, https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32475103050.html

This will be my 3rd year using them, I haven't had any problems with them so far, I even ran 2 on my iron roof last year which for where I live was a good test due to the heat, and I literally just tek-screwed them into the roof so they were sitting flat on t

I like these because I mount them outside the enclosures and then just use a gland to bring the DC wires inside the enclosure, it means I don't get a lot of heat inside the enclosure and I've been using smaller enclosures as I don't need to cater for the power supplies.

Also with no exposed AC terminals I feel a bit safer leaving them scattered around the front yard, you will need to put a plug on them, but any electrician can put a plug on for not much dollars if you're unsure on how to do it.

Chezstar

New elf
Oh those look like a good choice! Would be great for me on my verandah, as I could screw them to the back side of the bargeboard and use them for power injection at various spots along the front yard, they are nice and narrow. I tend to have 240V power cables running along there too, so having junctions to plug them in along there would be excellent! Thanks for the mention of them, if they handle the Kalgoorlie heat then we should be fine down here in Perth :)