Reminder: This is a hobby

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
While we’re on mistakes, I hung a snowflake 60 degree rotated. Nobody has noticed except me! I countered it in XLights, but some of the effects don’t seem to take that into consideration so I will fix it next time I feel like climbing up that tall ladder…
Well, not to say that I might or might not have done this but I rotated my GE Rosa Wreaths within xLights because for some reason the talking faces were lying down when talking. rotating the model and rendering fixed this.

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights
While we’re on mistakes, I hung a snowflake 60 degree rotated. Nobody has noticed except me! I countered it in XLights, but some of the effects don’t seem to take that into consideration so I will fix it next time I feel like climbing up that tall ladder…
My Mega tree is wired backwards this year, all the best effects are facing the back. Oh well. Nobody knows but me! 🤷‍♂️

abundy

Full time elf
Hung my HD snowflakes upside down. Didnt notice until the snow falling effect was now falling upwards. As with others i have been the only one who has noticed.