Renard Plus AC Light Controllers

evansa

New elf
Howdy,

I am looking to purchase a Renard Plus 32 (light Controller) and some of their 8 Channel SSR boards. However when I go to purchase these boards I am unable to create an account on their website (will allow US and Canadian addresses only). I have also emailed the websites point of contact Dean several times but he doesn't reply to emails.

Does anyone know how to get Renard products shipped to Australia? Any help would be much appreciated, Christmas season is fast approaching:)

Thankyou

i13

Dedicated elf
Welcome to ACL evansa

Don't stress if you're unable to get hold of Renard products. Have a look through the video gallery or show off arena sections of this site as most of the displays here don't use any Renard products. There are still many options to choose from.

Head into chat too. There are often South Australians there including myself. I usually visit chat in the late evenings.

Tell us what lights you want to control and we'll be able to come up with ideas about controller options for you to choose from.

A good document to read is the 101 manual here http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,1889.0.html