RGB and LOR

Fleagle

New elf
I am starting my sequences now since I have added 8 RGB strings (total 24 channels) what I am not able to do and want to is to turn on my RGB as a single color with in the LOR sequencer. I can do color fades and chasing to my hearts content but unable to do a flash color.

Help please

Benslights

Dedicated elf
have you set the channels up as rgb or 24 seperate channels? if you click on the channels with the right mouse button you can convert the channels to rgb.

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
I am not sure what you mean by a flash colour?
If you mean a solid colour from the color chart all you need to do is choose what colour you want using the fade button then copy it to the other end to get a solid colour.
I hope this helps.

Fleagle

New elf
OK lets try it this way,

I want to be able to turn the lights on and choose the color no fades or any effects at all.

channels set to RGB already

kevin

New elf
There are two ways of doing this.

1) expand the RGB channel to see the individual Red, Green, Blue, channel and than select the color you want. if standard red green or blue color.

2) Create a fade from a color to the same color. In effect you are fading from Orange to Orange (example), you can use the color chooser or enter the RGB color information. You can also copy the "From" color and paste in into the "TO" color, but clicking on the copy button on the far left of box. (the copy button actually is a copy from other side and paste here button)

Unfortunately LOR does not have a color chooser for RGB colors, there for you must create a fade, using the same color for both the From and To color, even if it is just for one timing cell.

DougieB

Full time elf
Another way you can manufacture your own colours by varying the intensity of the rgb channel. For example varying the intensity of blue in a blue red mix will give you different shades of purple.
As Kevin says there does not seem to be an easy way to set colours in LOR