RIP Scott Nth Nowra

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I am absolutly devestated by this news. I got to know Scott last year when I helped him with adding the RGB strip for his house, Me and my family also spent time at his house to see his great work during last Christmas and we were looking forward to seeing what he would do this year. He had big plans for a much bigger RGB display this year and was going to add a digital mega tree and matrix.

Scott was a wonderful giving man and it was a pleasure to spend the time with him that i did. I know he will be sorely missed by many including me.

RIP buddy

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Such a tragedy on so many fronts. The trauma of losing a life in these circumstances is beyond description. The family and friends of those involved - their futures are now changed forever.

As a Christmas lights displayer - you never know the huge impact you have on the community and the positive impact you share with all. You know familys talk about your lights.....parents use your lights as bribes to get their children to be well behaved...groups of people arrange to see your lights.

I never met you Scott , but you are a special type of person to do what you do. May your memory live in the community you selflessly entertained over the years. RIP.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
What makes this such a bigger tragedy is the fact that he was a devoted family man who gave a lot to his local community, he was a man that was well liked by all his neighbours and all that came in contact with, he was a giving man who enjoyed putting up a display each year that wowed everyone that came by and he raised a ton of money for the local hospital. I expect that his funural will be packed out the doors because i know he touched many people in his cut short time on this earth

His garage was also a cave of wonderment where kids and adults could come up and interact with different elements. His display was truely an amazing piece of work that had plans of bigger and better things for 2014 as last year he was just dipping his toes into RGB, Scott and his neighbours would setup camp with an esky in the middle of the culdesac greeting all that came past offering candy canes and dressing up as santa to bring joy to all those that came by.

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Scotts house.jpg
    Scotts house.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 81

mborg10

Michael Borg
We are all such different people with different views opinions likes dislikes but one thing I've found out about "Christmas light people" is they all have big hearts. It means a lot to them to put a smile on a strangers face. Without knowing Scott but looking at his house I can already tell he's one of these people who made this place a happier world too live in. Life is too short not too have fun with it.