ROPE light RECALL !!

Discussion in 'Lights - Store Bought and Home Made' started by Jamie, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Jamie

Jamie Lighting up the night.

Find Me On:
    In the news today FYI.

A BATCH of faulty Christmas lights that authorities say may have exposed wires has been recalled.
    The Reject Shop's 10-metre Christmas Controllable Ropelights, which have been sold over the past three months, have "possible exposed wiring" which could lead to electric shocks, Queensland's Department of Justice says.
    The fault was picked up by the state's Electrical Safety Office during store audits.
    The importer has voluntarily recalled the product Australia-wide and the Electrical Safety Office says anyone who has bought the lights should return them to the store for a refund.
    The product's full name is Christmas Controllable Ropelight, Model No. LSRC10, with batch code TRS052011.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/breaking-news/faulty-christmas-lights-recalled/story-e6freonf-1226222352212

2. random

random New Elf

Reject Shop, lol.

3. Brownie

Brownie I am new here

The name says it all doesn't it.

4. uziman

uziman New Elf

Sure does!! lol.

My old lady bought some 2 part epoxy glue from there. You can only use it once as the inbuilt cap will not fit on the end unless you drill out the holes larger. lol