Running LSP Sequences in Xlight.

mellowcouple

Full time elf
Need some help, I am having problems with LSP scheduler and can't run my show, scheduler is stuck in a loop and will only play one song. I have been told that Xlights will run my show but have no idea how to do this. Is there anyone who has done this and if you have is there any chance you could let me know how it's done.

Thanks in advance.

Ron (mellowcouple)

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
Hi Ron
Have you had a look in your log file, that should point you to where the issue may be in scheduler
it should be located in C:\ProgramData\Minleon\LightShowPro\Server\Logs

smeighan

Dedicated elf
mellowcouple said:
Need some help, I am having problems with LSP scheduler and can't run my show, scheduler is stuck in a loop and will only play one song. I have been told that Xlights will run my show but have no idea how to do this. Is there anyone who has done this and if you have is there any chance you could let me know how it's done.

Thanks in advance.

Ron (mellowcouple)

to run your show in xlights
1) Either save your show as a conductor file (*.seq) or use the light elf program to export your show as an xlight (*.xseq) file.
2) In xlights define all channels you currently use.
3) To test, open your converted xseq file , click "Output to lights" . this is on top row of nutcracker tab.
4) Press play effect. your show should now show up on your lights.

now that that is working, you setup a schedule and playlist.

5) create a playlist (like xmas2013") this is under Playlist, Add
6) Now you add all songs you want to play. songs must be xlights format (*.xseq)
7) finally you put the playlist on dates of the calender. You do this in the Schedule tab. click the "Run Schedule" and your show will run automatically.

OR

use the pi player for the raspberry pi. i am doing this and it works awesome. i only have 24,000 channels, but it has been tested with someone who has 48,000 channels. so freakin nice. Thanks to Dave Pitts and his crew for making this free software available.
http://falconchristmas.com/forum/index.php/board,8.0.html