Santa Chair plans

Habbosrus

Back again
Does anybody know where I might be able to find some very basic plans to make a Santa style chair. I have some ideas for 2015 (don't we all :D ) that I am thinking of incorporating a Santa style chair. I need something very basic as I have little in the way of tools and probably even less in the way of ability. Any help or suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

Variflex

New elf
Do you have a scrap yard or old junk style store in your area,
Thinking along the lines of finding an old chair in a workable shape, give her a coat of red paint add a few decorations and she will soon like like a Santa style chair.

Habbosrus

Back again
Variflex said:
Do you have a scrap yard or old junk style store in your area,
Thinking along the lines of finding an old chair in a workable shape, give her a coat of red paint add a few decorations and she will soon like like a Santa style chair.
Now there's an idea I hadn't thought of. I'll look into it. Although I do like the Lego idea. At least it would be somewhat weather resistant :eek:

mborg10

Michael Borg
My dad bought an old wing chair from an antique auctions. We could only bring it out for the charity night cause not weatherproof but santas gout plays up that time of year and was thankful to sit down.