Santa, Surfboard, Jetski.... Smoke ?!?!?!?!

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
A first run to see how it looks. Still have to get a santa (That one is a dancing one and too good to go on the surfboard), clean up the jetski, mount some lights and a flood on it... But this will give you an idea

http://youtu.be/dtP18aFpopQ

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Yeah, I'm not planning on lighting the jetski and santa up much at all other than that song

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
ryanschristmaslights said:
And how many channels made up your "historical" display? ;)

33,816 incandescent globes, 9kw, 128 Channels of Olsen 595 + Ren-C, 128 Channels of Grinch + Ren-C, 64 Channels of Renard 64
Total: 320
Used: 260

We raised $2,850 for the Red Cross Blood Bus, including $500 from Delta Electricity

JPB

Full time elf
Do you bring the smoke home from the power station in the drums the jets ski is sitting on or do you create it locally?

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
The drums are from work, yes (Used to be filled with Polisher resin), but the station I work at does not produce any smoke thanks to fabric filters lol. Small smoke machine (700 watt) is in the hull of the jetski, making controlled smoke real easy :)

Oh and the smoke machine is DMX controlled, so even better.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Might have to look at antlers, although I was planing on putting the larger of the deer standing on the jetski as a laugh