Scheduler says can't find MP3 file

Jimbo

Full time elf
Hi,

On my main sequence, when I select it in scheduler it comes up with "Cannot find mp3 file" and the file directory with the option to locate it with a browse button.

The browse button doesn't work when selected.

The MP3 file is also in that directory that it says it can't find it in.

Is there a fix for this?

I have a second sequence file which works fine.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Without knowing too much about things I'd check to make sure that there are no weird characters in the name of the mp3 file. The sequencer and windows explorer might be happy with it but the scheduler might not be.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
I tested it here and it works fine. when you are online next let me teamviewer in and have a look.

Jimbo

Full time elf
As I said one of my sequences works fine, the other has this error so I assume it may have something to do with settings in the sequencer for the file

dale82

Senior elf
Ok, We have found the issue, The Scheduler was looking for an AVI file that was missing and this is why it was bringing up the error. I have made the same mistake before but now I double and triple check the file locations when an error like this comes up. But im glad I could sort this problem out with Jimbo.

dale82

Senior elf
Yes that is correct Eddy, he was going to use projection and this was the missing AVI file.