Sean Meighan Update - Great News

dpitts

Apprentice elf
Sean is out of surgery and the surgery went well. He will literally be on his feet tomorrow. They are giving him no time to rest. It is very important for him to be up and moving ASAP. Keep him in your prayers as he begins recovering from the surgery. I will post updates as I receive them.

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
Seems you have some contact so please convey our thoughts and wishes to Sean and his family.
They are in our prayers and we hope he is fit enough to running marathons soon.

smeighan

Dedicated elf
hi all! I am home as of yesterday!. Nice to be back in my own home. I cant drive for 6 weeks, i have multiple weekly physical therapy sessions.

I need to in hale through a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incentive_spirometer,
hate this IS thing, hurst to breathe. They want me tomake 80-100 inhales per day. Day after the operation i was at 500ml, now i am up to 1200ml/inhale. I should be over 3000ml when fully healed.

They also said playing my flute qualified as exercise. I played everyday i was on the cardiac fllor, the nurses emjoyed the mellow flute music (danny boy, jesu, joy of mans desiring, beasme mucho).

i will start setting up the den computer so it can compile xlights, i will then work on the single strand effects. If i am tired, i will just go to the lazy boy reclinging chair in the family room. I am tired for moving slow but let my body pace the recovery.

sean

bdeditch

Full time elf
smeighan said:
hi all! I am home as of yesterday!. Nice to be back in my own home. I cant drive for 6 weeks, i have multiple weekly physical therapy sessions.

I need to in hale through a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incentive_spirometer,
hate this IS thing, hurst to breathe. They want me tomake 80-100 inhales per day. Day after the operation i was at 500ml, now i am up to 1200ml/inhale. I should be over 3000ml when fully healed.

They also said playing my flute qualified as exercise. I played everyday i was on the cardiac fllor, the nurses emjoyed the mellow flute music (danny boy, jesu, joy of mans desiring, beasme mucho).

i will start setting up the den computer so it can compile xlights, i will then work on the single strand effects. If i am tired, i will just go to the lazy boy reclinging chair in the family room. I am tired for moving slow but let my body pace the recovery.

sean
Good to hear you are doing better. Take care of yourself and do not get stressed out.