Seasons Greetings from Warnbro WA

Ajay6169

New elf
Hello all.

I have joined this web forum as my wife has given me permission to go lights and sound next year (2012).

I have been reading posts and learning a little, but i have lucked in and I have had a quick chat from Mike at Delaney Parkway Port Kennedy and we will be catching up during the day sometime next week and he will point me down the well lit and musical path.

It is great to read everyones stories and I will be using them for guidance and inspiration as I travel this path next year.

For the videos and pictures I have seen for this year they are all amazing.... Keep up the great work

Cheers

Allan

kane

Dedicated elf
Ajay6169 said:
I have joined this web forum as my wife has given me permission to go lights and sound next year (2012).

I have been reading posts and learning a little, but i have lucked in and I have had a quick chat from Mike at Delaney Parkway Port Kennedy and we will be catching up during the day sometime next week and he will point me down the well lit and musical path.

It is great to read everyones stories and I will be using them for guidance and inspiration as I travel this path next year.

For the videos and pictures I have seen for this year they are all amazing.... Keep up the great work
Welcome Allan - I'm sure you'll find lots of ideas to keep you busy and your wallet empty in 2012.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, You will find all the help and advice required to get yourself up and running with a musical christmas show for 2012, feel free to ask questions and to jump into the chat room for any assistance

Steve22537

Full time elf
Another big warm welcome Allan, this is the place to ask questions and get answers. Drop into the forum sometime and see whats going on.

Steve

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL Allan, It's so much easier when you have pre-approval from the wife, It took me 3 years to get take.