Secret Santa 2020

Zuseleets

Full time elf
I have everyone's sequences handed in finally. A massive thanks to you all for putting in such a great effort in your sequences. I thoroughly enjoyed watching each of them as you each sent them through. You all deserve to win. Yes! Win! I have uploaded each of our sequences to my YouTube channel and the video with the most likes (Here's hoping they get views and likes! LOL) will win a small prize. I'll combine the likes on this thread and YouTube to determine who wins. I will tally up the votes/likes on the 5th December 2020 and announce the lucky winner on this thread. In the meantime, happy guessing who your Secret Santa is. ;)

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
the video with the most likes (Here's hoping they get views and likes! LOL) will win a small prize. I'll combine the likes on this thread and YouTube to determine who wins.
It gives it away if you cast a like here lol. Of course I'd vote for myself but my recipient would find out who it is!

I better go back and remove a like from each persons video....... ;)
Thumbs up to those who have many Google accounts as well :D.

Zuseleets

Full time elf
It gives it away if you cast a like here lol. Of course I'd vote for myself but my recipient would find out who it is!

I better go back and remove a like from each persons video....... ;)
Thumbs up to those who have many Google accounts as well :D.
liking the video on YouTube will hide your vote