Secret Santa (xLights sequencing edition)

Zuseleets

Full time elf
Thanks to everyone who participated in Secret Santa. I really enjoyed sequencing the persons display I had. It was lots of fun! I have a few people mention they would like to participate next year, so we'll do it all again then!

I'm going to start uploading house previews of everyone's Secret Santa sequence, and also inbox the files to you all. Starting with @lithgowlights.

Zuseleets

Full time elf
Thanks everyone, that was a bunch of fun. I was @djgra79 Secret Santa. I had lots of fun sequencing your display. I couldn't for the life of me work out how to sequence your singing santa, which I was bummed about. It would've looked awesome. And I didnt have time to work out your moving lights either, which was another bummer. Hope you like it!

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
This has been a very interesting and fun project both to sequence someone else's display as well as to see what others have come up with in sequencing for my house and other peoples displays.

A really wide range of skills, houses, musical choices and styles were involved and it's been fun to watch.

A big thanks to Sue for organising this, and thanks to @drakky for allowing me to throw a really non-Christmas song on your display. I would have loved more time to tweak once I saw it on your display, but it's often hard to know other peoples displays well enough from just an image (I know you would have had the same issue with mine, hence the additional model groups - the naming was a dead giveaway as to who did them lol)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Thanks Suz for organizing, and apologies to Cranzy for rushing your sequence - lots of (almost) whole house as I simply didn't give it the time and attention it deserved.
But this was a great way to see sequencing with fresh eyes on elements that are different to your own.

Cranzy

Full time elf
I'll post the house previews without naming the Secret Santa, and see if people can guess who did their sequence before eventually revealing

:p It would be hard first year as I don't know people's style of sequencing.