Secret Santa (xLights sequencing edition)

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
:p It would be hard first year as I don't know people's style of sequencing.
Mine was easy, given I knew as soon as I got mine back with additional groups that were rather uniquely named.

Just watched all of the sequences and well done to everyone

Ralphyf1

Full time elf
wow just shows how much i need to learn about sequencing
really great fun to see how good these came up
this has been an excellent project and just shows much team spirit can come from a great idea
lots and lots of thanks to all

Zuseleets

Full time elf
Back by popular demand ( by @Cranzy actually) is 2020 version of Secret Santa. The rules this year have changed. Why? Because it's 2020 and anything can happen, that's why!

This year the rules are;
  • NO mapping an existing sequence onto your Secret Santa "giftee".
  • The sequence has to be a minimum of 30seconds and max to whatever you want.
  • Song choice can be whatever you like
  • I can't remember what else I was going to put here... ( it's Monday)
  • Prizes to be won for most popular sequence. ( voting calculated on the amount of likes on post).
How to enter is at the top of this thread. You have until the end of this week to get your entry in. And reveal date will be Saturday November 21st 2020 ( that's if the world doesn't end before hand).

So who's in?

Cranzy

Full time elf
I guess I'm in.....

But can it be a sequence I've made for my own display....? It hasn't been shared/mapped to any other display.

No, I think the idea is you want to make the sequence especially for the person you get assigned. Sometimes things that looks good on your house might not on another. You could always map that sequence back to your house.
Unless you go and give it extra attention after the map to make it customized to fit :p

Zuseleets

Full time elf
I guess I'm in.....

But can it be a sequence I've made for my own display....? It hasn't been shared/mapped to any other display.
If you didn't mention it, I wouldn't even know ;). Then again, in saying that, I wouldn't know if any other sequence was mapped or not....guess that screws that up. I just wanted make it worth while for everyone. Last year, people put in lots of effort to sequence their giftee's display, only to get half finished mapped sequences from their own Secret Santa.

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
Unless you go and give it extra attention after the map to make it customized to fit :p
I'll take the extra attention lol.

If you didn't mention it, I wouldn't even know ;). Then again, in saying that, I wouldn't know if any other sequence was mapped or not....guess that screws that up. I just wanted make it worth while for everyone. Last year, people put in lots of effort to sequence their giftee's display, only to get half finished mapped sequences from their own Secret Santa.
Arghhhhh, a few people have seen the preview on Zoom....... I better not cause problems if they're the recipient.

I'll consider another song for this...... I don't know whether it should be funny or something you'd actually want to play.....?

How to enter is at the top of this thread. You have until the end of this week to get your entry in.
what, what...! I hope this is proving your own show folder.
Create a new thread for this please so I don't get confused lol.