Seizure Star

Add Third Star to Seizure Star?

• Total voters

z_special

Full time elf
Love the star, the wife said can we copy that one instead of a coro star....so I'm asking for the dimensions and a drawing right down to the nitty gritty if you don't mind...

Zane

anon

Apprentice elf
nice! do you have approx measurements of width and height? This could fill a void just nicely :)

Trafficman

Teach Me!!!
Z- Burst to burst across the star is 4 feet. Staring from ther outside Star its 3 feet across the next star is 2 feet across the next star is 1 foot across and the little star dead center is 6 inches. If you have any other questions please let me know.
z_special said:
Love the star, the wife said can we copy that one instead of a coro star....so I'm asking for the dimensions and a drawing right down to the nitty gritty if you don't mind...

Zane

remoteutah

Full time elf
Z - what the heck did your wife start???!!! Now my fiancee wants one too.... and a coro one! I guess these womenfolk think we got nothing better to do than to make Christmas decorations. And you know, I think they might be %&*#@ RIGHT!

nato595

Let's do this!
That is amazing! Great work! I'm definitely going to attempt something similar.
Care to share your test sequence at all? :D

battle79

Full time elf
Love the star traffic,

Just curious what the lights at the end of each branch are? Are they strobes?

Also some close up pics with the light (normal) on would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Rowan

battle79

Full time elf
Thanks Trafficman,

That shows more than enough detail to see how your stars constructed. Was thinking of doing a coro star (already have a 4ft wide one designed and cut out) but might change plans maybe. Mt star would use about 7mtrs of strip, or 87 modules. So the LED count is very similar for both, just the strip is a crazy amount of pixels for one element.

Cheers,
Rowan

elvatrdude

One can never have too many hobbies.....
Traffic, was the frame for the star DIY or is it available online? I have been looking for a source for frames for elements but haven't seen anything suitable for RGB modules or strips. Christmas_leds.com has some but they are more suited to icans and "dumb" leds. Thanks, Kevin

Trafficman

Teach Me!!!
Do a google search for Lori Lighted Delights in Florida.. They do everything under the sun and price are not to bad never be scared to ask for a cheaper price.

Jeff

Trafficman

Teach Me!!!
Added a Poll today. Does the Seizure Need the Third Star added for effects? Retangles in Box ready to apply? Let me know your thoughts.

Jeff