Separating Sequences

Madko

Full time elf
Hey Guys,

I have a sequence that has 3 songs in total.
Is there a way to separate each song and save each one individually?
If I did it differently I would program song by song and add them together within the scheduler!

Cheers

angus40

Senior elf
You could create an image without effects of the original sequence then using the create new sequence from image feature,create 3 new sequences .
You would have to add the audio and effects to each new sequence though .

Madko

Full time elf
I thought that was the case.
I thought maybe there was a way of separating the 3 songs while keeping all the programmed effects?!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I don't use HLS but with LOR you can truncate the beginning and/or end of songs/sequences.

DrNeutron

Just starting in this crazy hobby
You could use the library function....
1st thing you will have to do is to create display group that contains all channels and select that to work on.
Then create a new library, call it what you want.
Now, just select all the effects for the entire 1st song (as if you were going to do a copy).
Click Library, then Add Effect Group or Layout to Library.
Click the Library name you named it above, add a description and click the radio button for Effect Grouping and click OK. If you did it right, you should get something like this:
[attachimg=1]
Once that is done you can just cut up the audio as stated earlier using audacity, start a new sequence with all your channel info (I use library function and load channel layout as well), then do reverse and Insert into sequence an effect from library.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 26