Sequence help!

Tjcook

New elf
I started out with a static shows years ago. Then a mr christmas for the last two years. I finally got a lor for halloween. It worked great! Loved the setup and knew I would need more channels for christmas. So I got a 2nd lor controller. Then I wanted to control my gece lights. So I got a e682 as well. Still not enough I thought after I had made an 8 foot spiral mega tree and 5 mini tree. So I just built two renard 24ss and flashed them to dmx. So I have 82 channels, 2 rgb spot lights and 72 pixels on my roof line. Needless to say I'm over my head I sequencing for Xmas! I love nutcracker so that makes my roofline easy to program but 82 other channels to sequence!?! I'm Using lor s3 advanced. Does anyone have any advice on how I can squence a show simply? I,m so behind putting up lights cause I've been building the renards plus the learning curve of figuring out how to connect everything. Which I've worked out everything! One dmx universe and two dmx 1.31 universes plus the two lor controllers.

Boof63

Senior elf
HLS is quite easy, not a steep learning curve at all, 1st timer for me using any software
Also can access libraries of other peoples effects which would speed up process.
http://joehinkle.com/HLS/ also videos are available for demo's of "How To"
(You dont have to Sync to music.)
cheers Boof63

bbayjohn

Senior elf
Have you tried using the wizzards in LOR as you could set out a basic show in just a couple of hours. Try using the beat wizzard set at different intervals. Or maybe the vu wizzard as well for some louder sections of the song. Just takes a bit of time getting used to the program.