setup for 2811dc2-30

Ltmup

Full time elf
so i have gotten a hanson 2811dc2-30 but have no idea how to use it in xlights. looking for keep it simple stupid instructions or zoom help

Ltmup

Full time elf
trying to bring Bunnings lights into my existing display. I do not how to install or control the outputs of the dc2-30 in xlights

Katekate

Senior elf
each group of 3 outputs is one pixel. port 1 would be red of the first pixel, port 2 would be green of the first pixel, port 3 blue, and so on.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Creating a shadow model in xlights apparently is the go in order to be able to export from xlights to whatever pixel controller that you have. Keith has a video on youtube about shadow models. Other than that in xlights I have my props made as a custom model and I stagger the pairs of channels horizontally and vertically from each other. It's kinda on my to do list to create a video on how to configure all of my 2811dc boards for easy setup. I actually do all of mine a very old school method as I don't use/haven't used the fpp connect feature or controller uploads. Having a FPP master running FPP1.5 might have something to do with that.