Showtime sign

ShellNZ

Senior elf
After seeing everyones radio "Tune to" signs I wanted to make one but not for radio, just showtimes.

Grabbed some black corflute, could only find 3mm stuff. I was originally going to cut the letters out but too tricky, so grabbed a white piece of corflute as well, drew letters on and painted with 2 coats of acrylic enamel black paint, then sealed with clear polyurethane.

Made a box back out of the black corflute and have also put strips of black corflute between the words to stop bleed through.

IMG_1189.jpg

Now awaiting on the dumbRGB strip to stick in and see how it goes. Was going to put 2811 strip in but too complicated to add onto P2 universes so may replace next year when I have another P2. Will probably put 3 strips per "word".

Have to now make a hole for the cables to go through the back and will attach connectors to go to M60. Will also paint the cloth transparent tape on the outside for appearances.

IMG_1190.jpg

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Finished product. Hot glue gun wouldnt stick the face on as well as I wanted to I ended up putting transparent duct tape around it then painting that black, hehe.

Showtimesign-front.jpg

WiringinShowtimesign.jpg