singing face test

Rebel Crowd

New elf
hi all just about to get my first singing face prop and was wondering if anyone knows a good test sequence that i might be able to use to test it.

Many thanks in advance

Phillip

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
There's a number of lyric tracks and sequences on the xlights share drive. There's access to it direct from xlights. There will have to be a bit of mapping done o get it to suit your display.

SarahD

Mersey Christmas Lights, maker and breaker
If you have any questions or need any help regarding singing faces feel free to message me
Hi - hoping you can help. I've got singing faces set up using the Xlights around the World 2020 track, so I know I can make them work.

I'm trying to make a new face based on a tree. When I go into Layout>faces and set up a new face (matrix), the Download Images button doesn't work. It comes back with Unable to retrieve any faces.

I watched the tutorial video, and it's supposed to reach out over the internet to connect with source. Any ideas on how I get it working please?

Grozzy

Oh great, the idiot's back
Hi - hoping you can help. I've got singing faces set up using the Xlights around the World 2020 track, so I know I can make them work.

I'm trying to make a new face based on a tree. When I go into Layout>faces and set up a new face (matrix), the Download Images button doesn't work. It comes back with Unable to retrieve any faces.

I watched the tutorial video, and it's supposed to reach out over the internet to connect with source. Any ideas on how I get it working please?
What version of XLights, you may need to upgrade to a later/latest version.